Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, September 3, 2010

CCC#12 Chipped Enamel



I was browsing the web today and came across this blog that is doing challenges from TH book Compendium of Curiosities so I thought I'd give it a try . This week the challenge is found on page #44 chipped enamel --hadn't done this technique before but I'm happy with how it turned out . Not suppose to give details (one of the rules). DP is from TH Lost &Found pad. Image is a freebie art from Ladybug and friends.com.

http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2010/08/compendium-of-curiosities-week-12.html

Thanks for looking

7 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Hi Marilyn! Welcome to the CCC! I'm so glad found my blog and that you decided to join in. :-)

Your card is absolutely STUNNING! I love how you incorporated those great DPs and that sweet little girl image, and your chipped enamel looks fabulous. Great details, too-- the "Dream" charms and the lacy embellishments really add to the vintage feel. You clearly have a real eye for design!

Thank you so much for sharing your art at the Compendium Challenge! I hope we see you again next week. :-)

Rhonda said...

This is fabulous! Love all the layers, great embellishments and sweet image. Cheers!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card! Just love that flower and the lace and flourishes, such a fabulous vintage feel :-) Enjoy the long weekend!

minnie_mac said...

Gorgeous piece. Love your flower and leaves.

Marilyn

Sue West said...

I love your card. The vintage look is fabulous, it's so pretty
Sue

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Marilyn, this is just beautiful...love it

Karla Anderson said...

Congrats on winning this week! This is really pretty, I love all the blues and the lace. It really conveys the dreamy feeling.