Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snow Dust



This is a CASE of a card I saw on the PB blog . I used Distress Inks instead of tattered angels mist to do my background, I'm happy with how it turned out. The image was stamped in black archival ink and embossed with burgundy EP what a neat tech. it turns the tree brown. Burgundy,cinnamon,and copper stickles were added for sparkle. Used curved rectangles to cut out the image and layered on burgundy C/S which was stamped embossed with Egyptian gold EP.

All supplies used can be found at Fargo Cat Shop

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That is a great technique for the tree, and very pretty card.
Sharon

Yvonne said...

What a sparkly card! Interesting technique. Have to give it a try.

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

This is my fave card this season!! Can we do this?

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! Love the tree image, and the heat embossing looks fab!