Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas List item #2


I know ,I know I'm late in getting this posted but I was at the Exhbition Park Craft show with Deborah owner of FargoCat Shops and just got home late last night .

This week I'd like to share with you another of my favorite things --Tim Holtz's stamp binder. This binder has so many uses and possibilites: store your unmounted stamps,masks,stencils,stickers,flowers or any other small item in the included pockets. The binder is made of faux leather, has an inside pouch to hold your acrylic blocks and has a zipper closure which makes sure that nothing falls out . The binder comes with 3 unmounted stamp refill pockets and additional pockets are sold separately. This binder is so easy to take with you when going to crops or workshops.
Deborah over at FargoCat Shops
has some in stock for just $22.00 and the refills for just $3.00 so just pop on over or give her a call before they are all gone.

Don't forget to check Wednesday to see what Yvonne over at Ink-spirations will be posting next on her list of favorites.


See you next Friday

No comments: