Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, November 26, 2010

Week 4 Wish List


I haven't posted much this week ,my camera quit on me and I've had to order a new one.

How's everyone doing with their Christmas List hope it's growing . Deborah over at Fargo Cat Shops is so busy trying to make sure she has everything to fill your list.

Today I want to share with you all another of my favorites which I love and cannot do without . They are the Tim Holtz's scissors made by i-tonic. Can you fall in love with a pair of scissors well I have and I'm sure you will too once you try them.

A few features about them
1. They have large Kushgrip handles which makes them comfortable for both right and left handers.

2. Non-stick serrated blades which makes them excellent for cutting adhesive,sheet rubber, vinyl and just about any other type of material.

3. Non-stick coating minimizes adhesive build up and makes them resistant to rust and corrosion.
4. Blades have fine tips for precision cutting.

5. Comes with plastic cap to protect blade and safety . This cap snaps in place and won't fall off.

Now all you have to do is contact Deborah over at Fargo Cat Shops and have her add them to your list .

Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a great weekend. And don't forget to visit Yvonne over at Ink-spirations to see what's on her list this week .

No comments: