Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Saturday, January 1, 2011

CCC#25 Scribble Stain Distress



Happy New Year to everyone out them in blog land.Hope everyone celebrated and welcomed in 2011 I know I did .
It's good to be home again after spending the holidays with my family in Ontario. Now it's time to take down the decorations and put them away for another year . Tonight I finally decided to spend some time in my craft room to try and see if I could do the challenge over at StudioL3 before the deadline. Here's what I came up with . The challenge this week is from page 34 in Tim's book --scribbled stain distress. Since it's New Year's I decided to make a tag celebrating in Paris. Wouldn't it be awesome to welcome in the New Year under the Eiffel Tower.
Thanks for looking



http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2010/12/compendium-of-curiosities-challenge-25.htm

7 comments:

Shelann said...

Love the combination of elements stamped on your scribble stain tag.

donna said...

Great tag and yes Paris might be the perfect place to celebrate New Years.

Sharon said...

Marilyn: I like the colours of your tag, and that certainly would be a "bucket list" wish to celebrate New Years in Paris! Even better than Times Square.

minnie_mac said...

Fab background and I love the images you've used on it. Great tag.

Marilyn

Linda Ledbetter said...

Happy New Year, Marilyn! I'm so glad you enjoyed the holidays and were able to spend them with your loved ones.

Yes, indeed, it would be lovely to ring in the new year under the Eiffel Tower, but the next best thing is having the chance to admire your lovely tag! The scribble stain distress looks fabulous, and the happy colors and great imagery are perfect. Lovely work, my dear!

Here's to another year of crafty goodness!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Tag Marilyn!!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and many blessings to you in this new year!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag Marilyn!!! Hope you had/have a Happy New Year! Hugs Linda Duke