Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Joan's Garden Tag Challenge Week 2



One of my favorite things to make is Tags and Joan over at Joan's Garden has a tag challenge going on so I just have to participate . I covered a #8 tag with Websters Page Your Life Beautiful ,made a rosette with TH's rosette alterations die ,cut some butterflies with MS punch added some ribbon,tulle and lace and attached a TH's swirl behind the rosette . The sentiment I stanmped and embossed on Vellum since I didn't want to cover up the pretty paper . Very happy with how this turned out. I made a card some time ago with the same paper so now I will have a tag to go with the card .

http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/2011/01/tag-challenge-2.html


Thanks for looking

9 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Oh my goodness this is so gorgeous. I love everything about it.

Thanks so much for joining us on the #2 Weekly Tag Challenge at Joan's Gardens. I love seeing all the beautiful ideas.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Sharon said...

What pretty paper, so springlike!
The verse is nice stamped on vellum.
Sharon

donna said...

Beautiful tag. I love Webster's pages but have a hard time using it. I hoping to kick the hoarding pattern this year.

sherry keith said...

Love the tag Marilyn, alway a treat to see what you have been up to.
Sherry

sherry keith said...

Hi Marilyn, love the tag, it is always nice to check in to see what you have been up to.
Sherry

Yvonne said...

Very nice...bright & cheery!

Selma said...

This tag is gorgeous. I love Webster's Pages and you made such a gorgeous tag with it.

Maree said...

Hi Marilyn,
I've tried sending you an email with the directions for the SU! Punch buggy but don't see your addy anywhere.
It's made with the largest and middle sized SU! oval punches as well as the word window and slit punch. The headlamps are a 1/2" circle and the circle punch from the SU! Itty Bitty Punch trio.
Hope that helps!
Maree :)

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is really beautiful! love using the vellum with it (-: