Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Joans Gardens #3 Challenge


Joan over at Joans Gardens is challenging us this week to
1. Make a box
2. A flourish
3. A butterfly
4. A flower.
I love doing those recipe challenges . Since I can still only use one hand I decided to go through some boxes I had cut out but not put together. This one I had planned on making for 6x6 cards so it just needed to be decorated. I used Tim Holtz's alteration dies elegant flourishes,tattered leaves as well as spellbinders blossoms and MS leaf punch.DP is from Crate Paper Avenue collection.

http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/2011/01/joans-gardens-3-weekly-challenge.htm


Thanks for visiting and really appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Oh what a beautiful box. I love your flowers. Great colors too!

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #3 Weekly Challenge. I love seeing all the ideas everyone creates.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Sharon said...

Very pretty box!!!

Sharon