Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, March 6, 2011

CCC#34 Dimensional collage fragments, Simon Says Stamp and Show some Ephemera


Well it's time for another challenge over at StudioL3 can't believe it's soon going to be over . Linda has chosen the challenge this week from page 63 of Tim's book A Compendium of Curiosities --Dimensional collage fragments. I struggled with this one this week cause I didn't have any fragments that were large enough so I happened to come across a clear CD that was in my stash and thought this might work. I followed the technique on page using some page that I cut from a paper bag which had old advertising on it and Tim's Lost and Found Pad.In the center of the Cd I added a wheel and decided to make into a card .
Also entering this in Simon Says Stamp and Show some Ephemera. I think the paper bag that I used shows some Ephemera.
Thanks for looking

CCC#34 http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2011/02/compendium-of-curiosities-challenge-34.html

Simon Says Stamp and Show some Ephemera http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2011/02/simon-says-stamp-and-show-some-ephemera.html

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Marilyn: You had your thinking cap on to use the CD instead of a fragment, and it works great! I like that you used the bag ads and the wheel in the center.

Sharon

donna said...

Great idea to use a CD, Your collage looks terrific!

minnie_mac said...

The CD works beautifully. Fab piece.

Marilyn

Nancy Wethington said...

Very cute idea! Thanks for playing along with Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog.

Yvonne said...

What an interesting card. Thinking outside of the box for sure.

Well done.