Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, October 30, 2011

SSS&S....one color


Good morning bloggers it sure is a chilly one here in NS we are expecting a northeaster coming up from the eastern seaboard of the USA. Just hope we'll get mostly rain rather than snow too early for that white stuff yet. I've been doing a little more stamping and did this card for the challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week which is to use one color. Here's my card done in brown tones.The stamp is Penny Black -snow dust which I stamped and embossed on Graphic45 PP.I did faux stitching around the card added a scalloped edge, some punched snowflakes and sentiment.The ribbon trim I purchased at one of my favorite stores 5-$1.00 ones never knows what they will find there.

Simon Says Stamp and Show ---one color http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/2011/10/simon-says-stamp-and-show-one-colour.html

Fashionable stamping challenge #7 http://fashionablestampingchallenges.cottagecrafts.ie/?p=1050

Thanks for looking

9 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

What a fab card, I really love the colours, this is gorgeous trace x

Stressed Stamper said...

Wow - that is totally stunning - love it
Sarah x

Candy C said...

Hi Marilyn. Your Christmas card in the brown tones is lovely. I love the die cut embellishments, too! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Claire said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous stamping! Thanks for joining us at FSC, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

Candy C said...

Hi Marilyn!! Thank you so much for your so amazingly sweet comment you left on my blog this morning!!! You don't know how much I appreciate your kindness. :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful card, thanks for joining the Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
A beautiful elegant and sophisticated card.
Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
Wishes
Lynne

Michelle said...

Beautiful Marilyn! Love the monochromatic look! Hope you fared ok with the storm! We got about 11 cms here in Corner Brook...so wet and heavy ...darn stuff knocked down most of my Hallowen decorations so I had to re do it all today! GRRRR or should I say BRRRR LOL

Sharon said...

Hi Marilyn: I saw this card when you posted on Inkstainers. Love everything about it!!!!
Sharon