Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Valentine Day

Thought I'd share a card I made last evening with some scraps left over from previous cards I had made recently . After looking at all the pretty pattern papers I thought hey this would make a nice quilt pattern and since Valentine's is just around the corner I decided to make it in shape of a heart . I came across a sweet verse while browsing which I typed and printed off on ivory C/S.






Supplies used:
Pattern Papers : from my scraps from Crate Paper, Bo-Bunny MME. Bazzille C/S
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fired Brick DI
Stamps: Stamping Bella snetiment
Accessories: Lace from my stash, rhinestone gem from my stash, MS lattice punch , MS flower border punch , hearts cut from Cricut Cartridge Art Philisophy , white sharpie marker

Going to enter this is a couple of challenges this week :

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #202 From the heart

All Sorts#193 Valentine





6 comments:

Sharon said...

Love it! You are so creative Marilyn. The faux stitching on the papers really adds to the quilted look, and sweet verse.

Mummylade said...

This is a stunning creation, I love the lace. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. What a lovely to use up your bits and make a great
Valentines card. xxx

Lisa Gouthro McLean said...

Lovely Marilyn!

Danielle C said...

Such a great scrap card! I love the quilted look idea. You have done a beautiful job. Love all the die cuts and punches, too.Thank you for joining the Satmptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck!
Danielle:)

Yvonne said...

That is so pretty! Great job.