Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Sunday, March 3, 2013

TH Tattered Floral Challenge

Tim has a challenge on this month using his Tattered Floral Alteration Die . I have made many flowers using this die so I have gathered them up and grouped them together .I made the flowers from various things --the blue brown and peach ones were made from Crinoline and Tulle which were misted with Distress Inks and dried , the orange one from TH tissue wrap, the pink one from paper towel which was inked with Distress Ink and dried ,the other one was made from Pattern Paper .  I love making them and find it so relaxing cause each one always turns out different .


Tim Holtz Tattered Floral Challenge  

Thanks for dropping by

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I think you are the queen of flower making Marilyn! I, too, love how each one comes out differently.
Hugs,
Sharon

Heather Smith said...

TFS Marilyn, your flowers look great! The possibilities sure are endless with this die.