Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just Rite Friday Challenge #107

Tonight I spent some time in my favorite room and decided to make another easel card  using the Musical Notes Labels Twenty stamp set and my spellbinders  dies to match . I wanted to try a ivory and gold card and I must say I'm very pleased at how it turned out .
Supplies used :
Stamps:Just Rite Musical Notes Label Twenty
Spellbinders Label Twenty, Floral Ovals, Timeless Rectangle. Fancy Tags 2.
Memory Box Fresh Foliage.
I stamped the image with encore gold ink pad and embossed with Egyptian Gold EP.
Lots of layers on this card to give it lots of dimension . Flowers are from Prima and pearls from my stash which I colored with a gold leafing pen ..



I'm entering this in

Just Rite Friday Challenge #107 Easel Card

Thanks for visiting .

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Marilyn girl, this is GORGEOUS. The colors are beautiful, and absolutely love all the layers.

Jessi Fogan said...

MARILYN! Yes, shouting...sorry. This is INCREDIBLE!!! I love the treble clef, that gorgeous bloom, and all the gold :)

Unknown said...

The card looks amazing. The gold and ivory ... you got the perfect balance :).

Shona said...

Marilyn, as stunning as this is in photos, I bet it is MAGNIFICENT in person! Love the colour combo, incredibly elegant. This card is a ELEVEN out of TEN !!

Unknown said...

Love your card Marilyn. The colors and the layers are awesome.

Sharon said...

Hi Marilyn: I haven't been part of the card blog world since last spring,so I checked in to see what everyone was up to. Oh my....I think this card is one of your most GORGEOUS cards ever. The colour combo and all those layers are perfect together!
Hugs,
Sharon