Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

JustRite Friday Challenge #123--Color Inspiration

Can't believe 2 weeks have gone by and here I am rushing to get this posted before the deadline. I haven't spent much time in my craft room lately since the weather has been so nice and there is so much to do outside in the gardens. Today it's been dull and raining off and on so it was a perfect time to spend time in my favorite place. Here's my card for this week's challenge .


Supplies used :
Paper: Graphic45 Secret Garden,Making Memories French Lace, CTMH pink and purple c/s
Ink: CTMH Pansy Purple
Stamps: JustRite Stamps Black Eyed Susan.
Accessories: Tim Holtz trellis die,Spellbinders Decorative Labels 28,  Ek success butterfly punch,
                     Die'sire Embossalicious EF Floral Fancy, May Arts Ribbon,Pearls from my stash which I colored with Copic Markers, flower was made with Spellbinders rose Creation die.


I'm entering this in :

JustRite Friday Challenge #123--Color Inspiration


Thanks for dropping by.


6 comments:

Marge said...

Such a soft, pretty card, Marilyn!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Marilyn! Love the bow and flower!

Shona said...

I bought some G45 Secret Garden paper for this challenge. So glad I didn't use it, because yours is way nicer than anything I could think of!

Unknown said...

Now, this is a beautiful card. I just love that G45 paper.

Sheri said...

SO PRETTY and gorgeous bow!Thanks for joining our color challenge at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Annie said...

This is fabulous Marilyn..love the stunning layout
Best wishes
Annie x