Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Friday, January 30, 2015

Love/Valentine

 Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Friday I just wanted to stop in to post another one of my Valentine cards that I finished today . The card base is red and I used my Scallop Spellbinder dies to make the edge, then continued with the scalloped edge on the white and pattern paper. I dry embossed the pattern paper with EF Hearts. Other supplies used :MB Heart Ensemble,Spellbinders classic scallop hearts, Tim Holtz love struck stamp which I stamp in Fired Brick DI ,embossed with clear EP and fussey cut out (since I don't have the die) To finish off my card I added some tiny rhinestone hearts to the white scallop edge.





I'm entering this in the following challenges:

Simon Says Wed. Challenge : AG

Stampin' Royalty:Challenge #264 Love/Valentine

Through the Purple Haze

Shopping Our Stash#186 Love Me Do

A Vintage Journey : Love is in the Air


Thanks for stopping by .




9 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

What a super CArd.....i adore it.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Sharon said...

Like those scalloped borders!

Lin said...

Marilyn, this has so many of my favorite things - the beautiful script in the background, hearts and your lacey edging! Thanks for joining us this week at at the Simon Says Stamp "Anything Goes" challenge!

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful work! Love the creative use of the die cuts. Thanks for taking the LOVE ME DO Challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Shona said...

Gorgeous! Love that script b'ground with the embossing. Everything about this card is lovely!!

Andrea said...

Ohhh this is so beautiful.... Simply stunning

Andrea TTPH

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

beautiful card, Marilyn

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautifully done romantic card! Thanks so much for adding it to our Love is in the Air Challenge at A Vintage Journey!

Jennie Atkinson said...

A great card and I love design and script background. Thanks for sharing it with us at A Vintage Journey. Jennie x