Crafts and Beyond

Live ,laugh,love

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Happy Birthday

Just popping in to share a card I made for a friend's birthday . I didn't want to post it before now since I wanted to make sure she received it . The stamp is from Just Rite stamp set Rose Blossom Vintage Labels which I colored with copic markers and fussy cut . I layered it on TH's flourish which was stamped and fussy cut also ( thanks to Pameilla Johnson for this tip ) I then layered this on SB Decorative Labels 28. The sentiment is also a Just Rite stamp ,stamped on SB Ribbon Banner die. Pattern Paper is Basic Grey. To finish my card I added a ribbon and twine bow and some pearls

Entering this in :
Dies R Us Challenge #20 Flourishes
Simon Says Wed Challenge -AG

Thanks for looking and  your comments

9 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Very pretty! I bet your friend really liked it.

I like the tip by your friend, Pam,...it looks beautiful on your card! Really makes the roses pop.

Have a good day!

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO PRETTY! Love the layers and the mutted colors ... gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘FLOURISHES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Pamellia said...

Wow Marilyn, you took my fussy cut flourish idea and made it even more gorgeous!! This is fabulous, I love the vintage hues and the wonderful background! The big loopy bow is such an elegant touch!! I'm just tickled with what you created! big hugs :)

Sharon said...

Thank you Marilyn for this beautiful card for my birthday. You certainly spoiled me this year, my friend!

big hugs,
Sharon

Shona said...

Lovely!! The soft vintage colours you used are beautiful.

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! Love that bow! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Jessi Fogan said...

So soft & pretty! I really love the bow - the twine just makes it ooomph!

Vicki said...

Marilyn, this is beautiful! I saw it in our DRUS challenge blog. Great bow too! Thanks for you lovely comments in my blog.

weim house said...

Beautiful! Love the pearls and the banner! Thanks for sharing and for your lovely comments too! have a great day